If you really wanted to test the limits of what you and your vehicle are made of, head on over to Africa and grab the wheel!!! New ballgame, folks!!!
1. Let’s Do This! I love how it’s got a trailer hitch, but everything’s strapped everywhere BUT in a trailer.
2. Kind of a funny place to take a break, I would say. But hey, what do I know…
3. Beats walkin’! Just ask the guy in the red shirt.
4. They see me rollin.’ They hatin’
5. I don’t mind making 2 trips, but hey, if I can get it all in one…Know what I’m sayin? They do…
6. Maybe that’s a roof airbag in case there’s a meteor or scud missile.
7. Another roof airbag. This one’s saying, “good luck red car!” Like when the bags fall all over the place. I think this is a great opportunity for red car to practice their safe passing skills…
8. Two things I love: Mercedes Benz & goats. We see them together far too rarely, then again, I’m not in Africa that often. Ridin’ Dirty!!
9. These eight Africans seem pretty chill on this moto – I think we’re good – nothing to see here! Let’s move on…
10. In other news, “a crummy truck crashed somewhere in Africa, sending 50 knuckleheads flying in every direction.”
11. Emergency? We’ll be there in 4 hours!
12. Maybe this guy has stopped to pick up another toilet seat like the one strapped to the side of the 2nd car. You can’t have too many of those…
13. We had RideShare in Phoenix – just like these boys have here in northern Africa. Scenery looks about the same, too. Only it’s hotter in Arizona. What kind of truck is that? An old Cruiser? Looks sweet.
14. Now there IS a Cruiser!! No wonder it’s loaded down ’cause it can handle ANYTHING. Get ‘em boys!! Whoo!!
15. Were they on a road to begin with? Watch out for the Tusken Raiders!!! Whoo!!!
16. I wonder if the people in the car knows the guy is back there…
17. These guys are pretty boss. Here’s another Land Cruiser, btw. Awesome, boys!!
18. I wonder if he already had the tree with him or if he went and found it…
19. Maybe the po-po in Africa like it when you run into them, like this guy. He’s about to get jacked up I bet.
20. Maybe it’s a VW and that’s where they keep the camping gear, guns, and fresh meat
21. Maybe this guy is rolling down his window for a drive-by. Don’t look like his first rodeo either.
22. The French-made Renault box-van. Great Saharan utility vehicle. If I was going to camp in it, I’d cut in blinds for shotguns.
23. I bet the cabbie still charged for the ride.
24. I bet that car smells awesome inside even if the driver don’t.
25. Always good to be prepared
26. “Hey look! White people!”
Also, I think it’s be a cool way to go – “yeah, he went over to Africa and an elephant squashed him.”
27. Dude! I just puckered…
28. I’d like to see what would happen if these guys attacked one of the cars
29. They taste a little gamey but not as much as giraffe or hippos, like you’re probably thinking